Kenya Medical Research Institute has advertised 57 open KEMRI Jobs 2022 which you may need to apply.
KEMRI has built a strong professional team of over 4,000 employees deployed across the country. They have created a favorable work environment with able mentors who ensure talent is developed. We have also been ranked among the top Research organizations in Africa in research output.
The 57 open vacancies at KEMRI are summarized in the table below and details follows as well as instructions on how to apply for the KEMRI JOBS 2022.
You may Check: How to choose career that suits you best
KEMRI Clinical Officer Job 2022 (4 Positions)
KEMRI is has 4 clinical officer job vacancies opened till 14th July 2022. The successful candidates will work either in Nairobi, Busia, Kilifi or Kisumu.
KEMRI Senior Clinical Officer Job 2022 (1 Position)
The one senior clinical officer job should be applied before 14th July.
KEMRI Clinical Psychologist Job Vacancy 2022 (1 Position)
KEMRI clinical Psychologist open job will be based in Nairobi. Deadline for application is 14th July 2022
KEMRI Engineering Technologist Job 2022 (1 Position)
Laboratory Analyst Job 2 Positions Nairobi
KEMRI Laboratory Technician Job 2022 (5 Positions)
The Lab Technician will be based in either Nairobi, Kisumu or Kilifi
KEMRI Laboratory Technologist Job Vacancy 2022 (5 Positions)
KEMRI Laboratory Technologist Job Vacancy is open till 14th July 2022. The successful candidates will be based in either Nairobi or Kilifi.
Senior Laboratory Analyst (3 Positions)
To apply for the senior Laboratory analyst Click the this link
Senior Nursing Officer (1 Position)
To check more details about this post click at Senior nursing officer details
Assistant Principal Clinical Research Scientist (3 Positions)
To get more details about this post click KEMRI Assistant Principal Clinical Research
Information Scientist – (2 Post)
Research Scientist (2 Posts)
Senior Research Scientist (1 Post)
Administrative Officer (2 Posts)
Assistant Office Administrator (2 Posts)
Biostistician/Bioinformatics ( 1 Post)
The KEMRI Bioinformatics job is based in Nairobi. The application deadline for this post is on 14th July 2022. To apply for this post click the this link KEMRI Biostatistician/Bioinformatics Job application
Corporate Communication Assistant (1 Post)
Corporate Communication Officer (1 Post)
Grants Management Officer (1 Post)
Intellectual Property Officer (1 Post)
Internal Auditor (1 Post)
Legal Officer (1 Post)
Planning and Strategy Officer (1 Post)
- Assisting in development and monitoring of the Institute Work plan and budget tracking;
- Assisting in Writing and submitting reports on specific assignments;
- Collection and Provision of economic planning data as required from time to time;
- Assisting in compiling performance contract reports from the departments and keep records on performance contract targets;
- Participating in the preparation and implementation of strategic plan;
Principal Security Officer (1 Post)
Quality Assurance and Risk Management Officer (1 Post)
Research Administrator (1 Post)
Senior Assistant Office Administrator ( 1 Post)
Supply Chain Management Assistant (1 Post)
Supply Chain Management Officer (1 Post)
Supply Chain Management Officer (1 Post)
Driver (1 Post) Kilifi
How to Apply for KEMRI Jobs 2022
To View the entire list of KEMRI Jobs, Lick the Link.
To create your KEMRI account click here
- All applicants are required to state their current/last salary.
- All applications should be done by 14th July 2022
- Candidates must supply an email and telephone contact that will be used when offering interviews. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, original transcripts and testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae and valid clearance certificate (certificate of good conduct) during the interviews.
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can leave your comment here