KPLC internship 2021 is In line with the Government’s commitment to support youth empowerment, Kenya Power is offering continuing Bachelor’s Degree, and Diploma students an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills. The industrial attachment opportunities are available in various departments for a maximum period of three (3) months effective September to November 2021. The KPLC internship 2021 is available for both Diploma and Degree students.
Kindly Check : Central Bank of Kenya Internship for Graduates 2021
You need also to check: KRA Internship 2021 Applications
KPLC Internship 2021 Requirements
Interested candidates should:
- Be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months).
- Be a continuing student pursuing a Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution
- Have a valid introduction letter from the learning institution
- Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/21/3
- Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/21/3
HOW TO APPLY for KPLC Internship 2021
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Power website:
Register to the KPLC SAP System here.
if already registered you can log in here.
http://www.kplc.co.ke under the Public Information tab and Career Opportunities section. Applications should be received not later than 5th August 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Persons living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.🔥1.1 K