Kenya Revenue Authority Internship 2021
KRA Internship 2021 is a program designed in support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labor Market. KRA is seeking applications from continuing Bachelor’s Degree students for its three (3) months (Sept to Nov 2021) Industrial Attachment programme.
You may also read: KYEOP Cycle 7 Applications 2021
KRA Internship Objectives.
The programme aims at providing the Youth an opportunity to acquire practical aspects of their respective areas of specialization in partial fulfillment of their degree courses.
Programmes legible for the KRA internship 2021
If you are a third year student pursuing a degree in the following courses you are advised to apply for the internship.
Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing & Communication, Communications, International Relations, Diplomacy, Public Relations, Media Studies, Photography, Videography, Film Production, Animation, ICT, Telecommunications, Food & Beverage, Hotel Management, Housekeeping and Laundry management, Records Management, Records & Archives, Library & Information Science, Security & Safety, Security Management, Criminology, Criminal Justice, Forensics, Business Administration, Business Management, Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation, Counselling Psychology, Occupational Health, Disaster Management, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Land Economics, Property Management, Quantity Survey, Actuarial Science, Transport & Logistics, Fleet management, Law, Education, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry.
Its Important to Note: Academic Excellence is Overrated
Requirements for the KRA internship 2021
For one to qualify for the Kenya Revenue Authority Internship, you must be: –
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35 years
- Should be a continuing student pursuing a first Degree (Undergraduate) from a recognized University and in their third or fourth year of study
- Should have a valid introduction letter from the university
- Must be available full time for the three months’ duration of the program
You may also need to check : How to choose a career that suits you
Applicants are required to note the following: –
- The deadline for application is Monday 2nd August 2021
- All applications must be submitted online via the process outlined below (Application Guidelines)
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in the e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The Authority does not extend the Attachment program
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- The Authority does not charge any fee for this process.
- Please verify any suspicious communication regarding this advert with the KRA Human Resource Office near you.
- Monthly Stipend payable is Kshs.7,000 and is subject to applicable statutory deductions
- If selected, candidates will be required to submit proof of a valid Personal Accident Insurance Cover, KRA PIN certificate, NHIF, NSSF registration, ID card and Bank Account details.
Step by Step Guidelines for the KRA Internship Application
- Go to KRA E-Recruitment and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)🔥570